iOS 7 Dev Beta 4 info/Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
They also changed the dial pad on the phone no longer do you see your wallpaper through the numbers now it's just a solid blurred color based of you wallpaper and the on the lock screen it's reversed now instead of the solid color it picks up the translucent effect for the area your tapping so it shows the area do the wallpaper you now tap. If that makes sense.

Sent from Jack Bauer's PDA.

Been like this for me since beta 3

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
On beta 4 on iPad mini, all iphone apps running on the iPad are now in HD quality. None of that fuzzy crap anymore. Instagram is now great on the iPad mini. Check it out. I'm sure this is for all iPads too.

auntiewiv

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
There seems to be a new "It will take you x minutes to get to x" in the notification centre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

shahidw

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Also the issue where the multitasking screen showed only 4 apps seems to be fixed. It now shows all the apps that are running in the background

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I always do a reset all settings after the OTA updates seems to help with these small issues.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

colincjw

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone have issues with working an iPad 4th Gen to import photos using a "Lightning to SD Card Adapter"?
Mine doesn't respond to the SD Card and can't import in Photos.

Good OL MC

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Alright, so, I am now far more in love with the lock screen because of the slide to unlock and NC/CC icon changes. Not only does it look a bit nicer but now when my alarm goes off and I'm half asleep the directions no longer confuse me. This is getting better all the time.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
There seems to be a new "It will take you x minutes to get to x" in the notification centre.

That’s not new to B4... it’s been there since B1.

Weird. Never shown up for me before until I install B4. Oh well.

I still don’t have my head wrapped around how/when/why that appears... but I’ve seen it since B1 on occasion - when the stars, the planets and the moon are all aligned just right ...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I still don’t have my head wrapped around how/when/why that appears... but I’ve seen it since B1 on occasion - when the stars, the planets and the moon are all aligned just right ...
I concur. It did it with b3 for me - seemingly on weekends only - telling me how long it would take me to get to my favorite coffee place... then it quit doing it... and I've looked when away from home, and rarely do I see it tell me how long it would take to get home from where I am... random, weird...

Vapor86

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
My bose mei2 headphone's mic/controller aren't working again. Does anyone know if there is a proper fix to this? Last time they kind of just started working on their own.