iOS 7 Dev Beta 4 info/Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

kilcher

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
iTunes Radio gone for anyone else? ETA: Rebooted phone, now it's there.

And... You can shuffle all songs by an artist now, even if they're on different albums.

Also... Most people didn't seem to have this problem but I would sometimes have difficulty getting the control center to come up (often taking several tries). Now it comes up every time, just like notification center.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
iTunes Radio gone for anyone else?

And... You can shuffle all songs by an artist now, even if they're on different albums.

Also... I would sometimes have a difficult time getting the control center to come up (often taking several tries). Now it comes up every time, just like notification center.

I still have iTunes radio.

mindfrost82

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
iTunes Radio gone for anyone else?

Also... Most people didn't seem to have this problem but I would sometimes have difficulty getting the control center to come up (often taking several tries). Now it comes up every time, just like notification center.

iTunes Radio still here for me and works.

davsug

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I rolled back to iOS6 after B3 because of the call bug. If that's fixed I'll def do the beta again, since I can live with the other bugs.

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
I'm showing substantially more signal bars/dots than before the Beta 4 update. Is anyone else seeing an increase in signal?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm showing substantially more signal bars/dots than before the Beta 4 update. Is anyone else seeing an increase in signal?
The actual signal the phone is getting likely is still the same - they've just tweaked how it's being displayed.... :)

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site

Thank god!!! I was wondering if at all this would be fixed.

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
anyone else not able to connect to wifi on Beta 4? I have tried and tried even resetting up the network and I get nada, just a unable to connect...oh and my enroll button on my server is back so glad to see that is fixed.

Wifi works fine for me...

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
people is reporting a big improvement in transitions and animations, they seem much more faster, have you guys noticed??

madisonjar

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I had to scrub my phone I thought wifi was broke, but seems my airport did something funky as soon as I got to download the beta...but I scrubbed back to beta 2 I believe and then saw everyone couldnt connect to wifi not just me, so now when I try to update my phone it tells me software is up to date (this is beta 2 :( )

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR