iOS 7 Dev Beta 4 info/Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
First glance on my iPad... the same PDF display issue persists where the e-edition of my local paper only shows the top portion of the page in Safari... but works in Opera... will see if the disappearing wallpaper bug has been squished - have had it happen yet...

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm downloading from dev site right now while my phone backsup. On the dev site there is also iTunes 11.1 to go along with it which includes iTunes Radio only available in the US right now. Someone try to change their wallpaper and see if it still crashes. I have to test all my bug reports once I get this sucker loaded.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
First glance on my iPad... the same PDF display issue persists where the e-edition of my local paper only shows the top portion of the page in Safari... but works in Opera... will see if the disappearing wallpaper bug has been squished - have had it happen yet...

I’ve tested for the disappearing wallpaper and haven’t been able to recreate it with B4...

There was also a bug in B2 and B3 that caused 3rd party calendar apps with data in the NOTES field to crash when attempting to open that calendar entry. That seems to have been fixed with B4, as well.

madisonjar

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
anyone else not able to connect to wifi on Beta 4? I have tried and tried even resetting up the network and I get nada, just a unable to connect...oh and my enroll button on my server is back so glad to see that is fixed.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Screenshots aren't working for Tapatalk still 😪 when I click it the app asks to me use a username but it won't submit.

But for the music app they added the ability to shuffle all songs for the Artist not just by individual album anymore, YAY!!! 😊

Sent from Jack Bauer's PDA.

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
On the lock screen, the notification center and control center indicators are now flat instead of looking like an arrow.

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
ZING! haha.

Mine only shows first name (if I have a first and last). WHeird.

There's a setting that allows you to determine which to show, First Name, First Name with last initial, and Nickname. Pretty sure this was introduced in beta 2.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Hmm, the wallpaper setting now zooms in on the picture by default and I can't hold get the whole pic to fit. Weird. In beta 3 it would just crash and crash. Still no play button on the status bar when playing a song...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal