Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

Thumbs down Random message "Connect to iTunes to use push notifications” even though I'm using iOS6.1.3

I recently started getting this “connect to iTunes to use push notifications” message even though I was using ios 6.1.3 on my iPhone 4 – It just randomly started a couple of weeks ago when I check for a software update.

I then got an iPhone 4S and a new laptop. I tried syncing these to my iTunes account and it does not allow me to register/add my new phone for whatever reason. My apps show on the info/summary page in the screens but no longer in the left column.

My friend downloaded the iOs7 Beta 3 version and has had no problems. He suggested I try the same thing which I regrettably did but its still happens.

There seems to be a million complaints about this but no resolution/ fix-it advice. Its so frustrating.

Any ideas or suggestions on how to fix this mess.

Global Posts
    23,215 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Re: Random message "Connect to iTunes to use push notifications” even though I'm using iOS6.1.3

Have you seen the information found via the folowing link?

iPad and iPod touch: Unable to use YouTube or Push notifications
    Thanked by:
    fatheadl (08-08-2013)