Results 1 to 2 of 2
- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Random message "Connect to iTunes to use push notifications” even though I'm using iOS6.1.3
I recently started getting this “connect to iTunes to use push notifications” message even though I was using ios 6.1.3 on my iPhone 4 – It just randomly started a couple of weeks ago when I check for a software update.
I then got an iPhone 4S and a new laptop. I tried syncing these to my iTunes account and it does not allow me to register/add my new phone for whatever reason. My apps show on the info/summary page in the screens but no longer in the left column.
My friend downloaded the iOs7 Beta 3 version and has had no problems. He suggested I try the same thing which I regrettably did but its still happens.
There seems to be a million complaints about this but no resolution/ fix-it advice. Its so frustrating.
Any ideas or suggestions on how to fix this mess.
- 07-26-2013, 08:14 PM #2
- By ShopAndDish AndDish in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2013, 02:54 AM
- By LMZR in forum iOS 5Replies: 5Last Post: 07-29-2013, 02:03 AM
- By Logiciel Espion in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2013, 06:26 PM
- By mindflush in forum iOS 7Replies: 5Last Post: 07-26-2013, 08:48 PM
- By Logiciel Espion in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2013, 08:40 AM