I Need Clarification About the Process of Downgrading From iOS 7 Beta 3 to iOS 6.x.x
Hi fellow iMore forumers,
I hope no one criticizes me for installing iOS 7 beta 3, because, I myself believe that what I did was truly stupid.
First of all, and once again I would like to criticize myself for updating my iPhone 5 to iOS 7 Beta 3 illegally. It was obviously playing with fire. Although, I have no problems at the moment, thankfully, I hope someone can clarify my doubts about the downgrade process back to 6.1.4
1. What are some of the problems faced by people who have tried downgrading from Beta 3
2. Does the sticky posted in the forum about the downgrade apply to Beta 3?
3. What is the worst case scenario during the downgrade
I am currently abit depressed because of the chances that I might salvage my iPhone 5 due to iOS 7 beta 3
- 07-26-2013, 09:22 AM #2
re: I Need Clarification About the Process of Downgrading From iOS 7 Beta 3 to iOS 6.x.x
Re #2 - yes, the sticky applies for beta3. Follow the directions, and you'll get back to iOS6... and if you still have a back-up from iOS6, you can restore to that once you've reverted to iOS6.
- 07-26-2013, 11:07 AM #3
- 07-26-2013, 04:39 PM #5
- By LMZR in forum iOS 5Replies: 5Last Post: 07-29-2013, 02:03 AM
- By domini99 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-28-2013, 10:01 AM
- By Logiciel Espion in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2013, 06:26 PM
- By Logiciel Espion in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2013, 08:40 AM
- By i-Free in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2013, 08:11 AM