When will ios 7 Beta 4 release now?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I am wondering if they will hold it until next Monday. Betas the past 2 years have only released on Mondays. All said and done, Apple will release it when they are ready to. Obviously after the dev portal is up as Keith stated above.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
if you're counting iOS 5 (beta) as part of that two years, there was a Saturday release

No. Just meant beta iOS 6 and 7. Beta iOS 5 was ill over the map. Fridays, Saturdays, Tuesdays, and all. Just Mondays these last 2 summers.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
beta 3 has been so good... i may just give up this jailbreak on my main iPhone for it.

may wait for beta 4 to do it.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I think beta 4 will be released OTA because of the whole dev portal issue. I also think it will be released on a Monday but that is just a guess Apple will release it pretty much whenever they feel it's ready.

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I think the portal has to come up before they do the update. Mostly because they could have done OTA for iOS yesterday and they did for Mavericks with that portal being down. Expect next Monday of the portal comes back.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Any news?
None I've seen beyond Apple putting up the DevCenter status page... https://developer.apple.com/support/system-status/ -- and this from Apple:
We plan to roll out our updated systems, starting with Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles, Apple Developer Forums, Bug Reporter, pre-release developer libraries, and videos first. Next, we will restore software downloads, so that the latest betas of iOS 7, Xcode 5, and OS X Mavericks will once again be available to program members. We’ll then bring the remaining systems online.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i'm going to LOL if this affects the people who have been running the betas without registering their device(s)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh