I'm Having Call-Related Issues with iOS 7 Beta
Anyone else have issues with receiving calls?
I'm not sure if it is a VZW issue or a iOS7 issue.
Phone does not ring, no missed call notifications, only a v-mail message.
Not every call, only some here and there.
I opened a ticket with VZW however, it takes forever for them to review it.
- 07-19-2013, 07:59 AM #2
- 07-19-2013, 08:06 AM #3
- 07-19-2013, 08:11 AM #4
- 07-19-2013, 10:37 AM #6
Re: Call Issues
Mentioned a few times in here.
iOS 7 Dev Beta 3.0 info and Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)
Seems to have a issue with facetime....
- 07-21-2013, 08:53 AM #7
- 07-21-2013, 10:05 AM #8
- 07-21-2013, 10:22 AM #9
- 07-27-2013, 11:21 PM #10
- 07-28-2013, 07:26 AM #11
re: I'm Having Call-Related Issues with iOS 7 Beta
I think it's more likely a carrier issue. At least the two iPhones in my house (a 4S on ios6 and a 5 on the beta) have had a similar issue occasionally on AT&T and the 4 did before that as well.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
- 07-28-2013, 01:45 PM #12
- 08-21-2013, 07:32 AM #13
- By ipwn3r456 in forum iOS 6Replies: 7Last Post: 09-23-2013, 02:53 PM
- By jenil_295 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 8Last Post: 09-16-2013, 09:49 AM
- By BLiNK in forum iOS 7Replies: 55Last Post: 07-29-2013, 07:25 PM
- By BramantyoEdiluhung in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 07-28-2013, 08:11 AM
- By victoria20131 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2013, 03:03 PM