iOS7 rolling out expect date - month

meashish

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
thanks for answer , keith
itune radio is freeware to listen or have to paid for purchase?
os7 work very slow on iphone4 i check n installed it now currently i rollback it ... is really work slow or due to developer or beta editions.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
os7 work very slow on iphone4 i check n installed it now currently i rollback it ... is really work slow or due to developer or beta editions.

Keith can probably answer the second part better than I can, but as for iradio, it is add-supported and therefore free to the listener.

As for IOS 7 working slow on the iphone 4, you have to remember that processing power has been increased twice already since that of the iphone 4, and each iteration of IOS will be more demanding to some extent on the processing power of the phone. My iphone 5 is much faster than my iphone 4 that my daughter uses, and that is with IOS 7 running on my 5 vs IOS 6 running on her 4. And yes, with it being in beta, it is not as tight or efficient as it will be when the official release occurs.

sanc333

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site

if u are a iTune match subscriber the iTunes radio will be without advertisements otherwise u will get some audio advertisements.
anyways its a stock app so it is bound to be free

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR