Beta 2 Deactivation?
If I keep the beta 2 on my iPad, will it be deactivated and causing it to be in recovery mode? And what if I'm not connected to WiFi for two weeks? The reason why I can't get beta 2 is because I have 1.3GB and not 1.6. The only reason why I have 1.3GB left is because I have 3 movies on it that I need, so I won't put beta 3 until after I don't need those movies anymore.
- 07-09-2013, 10:22 AM #2
Re: Beta 2 Deactivation?
If "deactivate" in this regard is the same as "expire" then yes, but I don't know about it being put in recovery mode. Hopefully a dev or someone else who are active participants in the App Dev Program will chime in. Beta Expiry Date
- 07-09-2013, 10:29 AM #3
- By kch50428 in forum iOS 7Replies: 446Last Post: 07-29-2013, 01:02 PM
- By Fausty82 in forum OS XReplies: 28Last Post: 07-19-2013, 03:40 PM
- By mjd213 in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2013, 09:12 AM
- By Devinfowlkes15 in forum iOS 7Replies: 8Last Post: 07-08-2013, 01:44 PM
- By meeeesuperman in forum iOS 7Replies: 20Last Post: 07-08-2013, 01:02 PM