iOS 7 Dev Beta 3.0 info and Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I just discovered that Apple removed the BLOCK CONTACT option from the Contact app... it’s still available via the phone app - click the Recents options then the (i) on the far right side of the contact/number name... then scroll to the bottom and click Block this Caller... but I don’t see it anywhere in the Contacts app itself. In the Contacts app, the only option (at the bottom) is to Delete Contact.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
A fellow beta-tester who used to be an Android owner said that the idle battery life is so good (my experience too), it's like Juice Defender is built into the OS...

mjk5025

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
My mail is doing one odd thing. The mail is being pushed properly (badge on icon, mail already downloaded when I open the app), but unread email is not showing in the notification center. If I toggle "show in notification center" off then on again, unread mail already on the device will then show up in the NC, but any email pushed after that still doesn't.

2 exchange accounts
"show in lock screen" off

Already reported to Apple.
Follow up: these notifications all work fine if "show in lock screen" (email) and "allow notification view in lock screen" (NC) are on.

Also, I can't get message notifications on the lock screen anymore. I have tried resetting iMessage, turning of messages notifications entirely then turning back on, and a bunch of different setting combinations.

Notifications of any sort don't come through while playing a certain candy game. No banners to be seen. However they are available in notification center on exit.

Conclusion- it sure seems like something got messed up regarding lock screen notifications and to a lesser extent notifications in general in b3.

Last edited:

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Seems to be more bugs in this beta....

Are more people still having problems with the phone app and calls not ringing through?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
But every other app seems to work? Pop caps need to get with their game lol

There is no lol here. And this is why we get angry when non developers install betas that aren't meant for them. Nobody is allowed to update apps yet for iOS 7. We know some apps don't work, won't work, can't work. Get over it and go back to iOS 6 which is a release product with apps that work.

​Grrrrrr!!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
There is no lol here. And this is why we get angry when non developers install betas that aren't meant for them. Nobody is allowed to update apps yet for iOS 7. We know some apps don't work, won't work, can't work. Get over it and go back to iOS 6 which is a release product with apps that work.

​Grrrrrr!!

We’re in trouble now... Alli is growling at people. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen