iOS 7 Dev Beta 3.0 info and Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If you HOLD the period ("dot") key, you get a popup with options of selecting .us, .org, .edu, .net and .com... nice solution, Apple!
That's much like the .com key on the iPad... hold it for the additional options...

by the way... the iPad3 version of beta 3 now behaves as it does on the phone version re the 'dot key'

Last edited:

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Verizon iPhone 5 only bug I see still is the unlock and swipe to another page lag or non responsive. About 3sec

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
On my iPad3... have the disappearing wallpaper bug, and Safari didn't get the PDF issue fixed... doesn't display my local paper's E-edition pages properly... Opera browser does...tomorrow will experiment to see if AirPlay issues from beta 2 got held over... otherwise, Safari is much more like the desktop version on my iPad where in beta2, it was more like the phone version...

davsug

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
potentially major Siri bug? This wasn't there in Beta 2, but Siri won't voice dial for me? It appears I can do everything else Siri is supposed to do (text, read texts, play music, other phone controls, searches, etc), but if I say "call xxx", I keep getting the same error message saying "Sorry, something's wrong, can you try that again?", or "Uh oh, there's a problem. can you try again?" does this no matter who I try to call. Anyone else seeing this?

fery0317

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
settings/general/reset network settings worked fine for me to get internet working, but battery since installed beta 3 is draining too fast!!

davsug

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
just went through and tried pretty much every Siri command I could think of. Successfully launched several apps, got stock quotes, sports scores, got directions, scheduled appointments, sent texts, did web searches. Everything worked fine. Then I tried to call a few different people and got the same error messages each time. Strange thing is, I can see the person's name & number appear very briefly before the error message pops up. Also, I'm on an IP5. Others seeing this?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Don't know if you guys are seeing this but on the lock screen the status bar text is ginormous!! But after unlock it shrinks back down LOL.

And Heisenberg I know I was able to scrub my music since beta 1. 😃😃

Also forgot to mention I discovered this cause I wondered where it went. But to rate songs you just tap on the title from the now playing screen then tap to get the title back.

Sent from the collector home world.

tack

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Google+ still crashes for me 100% of the time. (EDIT:Fixed Google+ after reinstall). Lastpass crashes after I copy a password. They fixed a lot of app bugs however. Had to re-install Lync 2013 after the update, but it fixed my issues.

Parallax on on my lock screen looks out of proportion, large in the vertical and non-existent to small movement in the horizontal.

Battery drain seems a lot worse than Beta 3, much like Beta 1 in fact. I hate that!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Woohoo! iCloud integration works properly again on b3 (it did not in b2), for any other dev that integrates with iCloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner