- iMore Newbie
- 22 Posts
OTA Install vs Fresh Install
I've been testing Beta 2 and I've been looking around to see if anyone brought it up and I'm not seeing anything or maybe I'm blind.
I installed B2 OTA and I was wondering what the community feeling was if I should just leave it at that or is it better to do a fresh install through iTunes every time a new beta is released?
Any and all feedback is welcome, thanks.
- 06-30-2013, 07:38 PM #2
Re: OTA Install vs Fresh Install
OTA is fine... watch discussions for issues... and if you see issues that everyone else is having... there's nothing to worry about... but if you are having issues that others don't seem to be having after an OTA update, then a full install from iTunes might be worth doing.
- By parker5011 in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 6Last Post: 03-08-2015, 11:51 PM
- By gordol in forum iPhone 5Replies: 10Last Post: 06-29-2013, 02:27 PM
- By Allengants in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2013, 08:33 AM
- By Timmy De Craene in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 19Last Post: 06-27-2013, 08:18 AM
- By Massie in forum iOS 7Replies: 5Last Post: 06-25-2013, 07:06 PM