Safari Full Screen?

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know how to get to Full Screen mode in Safari using iOS7 Beta 2? I see that the bottom bar will retract, but the status/address bar just shrinks, but doesnt fully disappear to accommodate a true full screen mode.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Does anyone know how to get to Full Screen mode in Safari using iOS7 Beta 2? I see that the bottom bar will retract, but the status/address bar just shrinks, but doesnt fully disappear to accommodate a true full screen mode.

That's considered full screen.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
In portrait mode it's not a big deal since the phone screen is pretty tall and the status bar shrinks a bit, but Safari is NOT full screen on ios7 when using landscape mode like it was on ios6 where you have the whole screen to use, the status bar on landscape is about 1/2 cm tall, it doesnt seem like a lot but it makes a difference when using websites with lots of content, I hope they leave it as it is on ios6.

Last edited:

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I agree. I liked the full screen in landscape mode

Totally, why in the name of god do I need to know the name of the website all the time in landscape?? Just make it dissapear when scrolling down and re appear when we scroll to the top.

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Totally, why in the name of god do I need to know the name of the website all the time in landscape?? Just make it dissapear when scrolling down and re appear when we scroll to the top.

Right! Im sure (hopefully) we aren't the only ones that feel this way and it changes by GM

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73