Status bar ios 7 beta 2

KFronz782

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
hi guys i need your help.. i have an issue since i downloaded beta 2.. my top status bar, with the carrier service, wifi/3-4g service, time and battery indicator that's at the top of the screen when in portrait doesnt auto roate when the phone is turned to landscape..

the bar just sits on the side, which ever side you rotate ur phone.. i have read in a forum that this doesnt happen on everyones phone..

i dont know if the picture attached, but if it did.. if you look at the left side of the screen, you will see what i am talking about..

thanks for any help..

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    86.6 KB · Views: 32

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
hi guys i need your help.. i have an issue since i downloaded beta 2.. my top status bar, with the carrier service, wifi/3-4g service, time and battery indicator that's at the top of the screen when in portrait doesnt auto roate when the phone is turned to landscape..

the bar just sits on the side, which ever side you rotate ur phone.. i have read in a forum that this doesnt happen on everyones phone..

i dont know if the picture attached, but if it did.. if you look at the left side of the screen, you will see what i am talking about..

thanks for any help..

What kind of help are you looking for? It’s a beta release... there will be bugs. Some are big. Some are nits. It will all get sorted out in time. In the meanwhile, submit a bug report to Apple via the developer's network and let them sort it out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73