iOS 7 Dev Beta 2.0 info and Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
did anyone mention that you can't access notification center and control center after switching to springboard from app switcher ? my phone is iphone 5 verizon

app switcher(home button twice) > tap on home screen(spring board) > nottification center and control center cant be accessed from anywhere

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
did anyone mention that you can't access notification center and control center after switching to springboard from app switcher ? my phone is iphone 5 verizon

app switcher(home button twice) > tap on home screen(spring board) > nottification center and control center cant be accessed from anywhere

Yep doesn't work for me either doing that.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

Works for me, but springboard crashed first.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
That no control centre or notification centre after getting to the springboard from app-switcher bug is neat.

Just found it myself.

But it doesn't matter that much for functionality. Just hit the home button again to get to the home screen and they work again...

tack

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
Probably some items have already been stated, but thought I would put my two cents in:

Pros
- battery is almost back to 6.1.4 for me vs 12% drain per hour
- speed and fluidity greatly improved from beta 1
- fewer reboots
- overall more polished

Issues
- sometimes header on home screen stays in landscape mode
- date is wrong when in day mode on calendar but correct otherwise
- Google+, IMDB, and Economist don't work (crash)
- some issues with list in phone favorites and call log in picking first or last entry
- new style of notifications cover most menu and button chooses at the top of apps (previously you could choose the back button, etc even though a notification was showing)

Other than that, I am impressed and liking it. Still wish they would add option to snooze calendar appointments!

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Check this bug out
a9emehaj.jpg

The title of the persons name has got multiple letters.
Anyone have this problem.

End_User

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Strange. Ya I restored on beta 1 as new. And took beta 2 ota. Battery was fine in 1 total crap in 2. Hmmm Maybe I will try and reset all settings first and see how that goes.

Had tried just resetting settings. Battery life still really bad. Doing a restore from scratch now. Just an fyi if someone else is having similar issues.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
The only interesting thing I've noticed on the iPad version,and would like to know why the Cellular Data and Personal Hotspot isn't on Control panel pullup. I would love this implemented here instead of having to go into the settings app to enable/disable.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Is it just me, or am I the only person who doesn't have the option to make Siri a man or woman voice
upunetud.jpg

I stay in Australia. I don't know if that could be the reason why.
I also don't have iTunes Radio. I guess cause it starts in the u.s

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Is it just me, or am I the only person who doesn't have the option to make Siri a man or woman voice http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/01/upunetud.jpg
I stay in Australia. I don't know if that could be the reason why.
I also don't have iTunes Radio. I guess cause it starts in the u.s

It depends on the language that you select. There are not male/female voice options for all languages. Select English (United States) to see the option to choose gender.

Languages that do offer gender specific voice are:

English (Canada)
English (US)
French (France)
French (Switzerland)
German (Germany)
German (Switzerland)

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
It depends on the language that you select. There are not male/female voice options for all languages. Select English (United States) to see the option to choose gender.

Languages that do offer gender specific voice are:

English (Canada)
English (US)
French (France)
French (Switzerland)
German (Germany)
German (Switzerland)

Cheers mate. Got it.

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
This might sound like a silly question to ask, but yesterday I received a brand new iPhone 5 from the Apple store as an exchange due to my power/sleep/wake button not working properly. I have only gone through one full cycle of the battery once.

My question is should I continue to condition the battery FIRST before I install iOS 7 beta? Or will it matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW