iOS 7 Dev Beta 2.0 info and Bug discussion (Now Available OTA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Something I've noticed.
My album at cover has changed to a different album art.
Check it out. View attachment 32998View attachment 32999
My album art book looks different to what was shown on my music library. It's like they added new images of the artist.

I just realized that today too. I was like... Wait. I don't have these pictures anywhere on my phone. I love that feature though.

mnagy48

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Anyone having problems with the Messaging Application? Constantly freezes when creating a new message or sometimes when replying to a message. Also iMessage has been spotty. Came from b1 which worked fine, did OTA and problems began. Already tried a Restore and then from a Backup, have not yet tried setting up as a new iphone.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I realise when I type something in subject the writing is in bold
yqyqare5.jpg

I like

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372230139.643052.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372230139.643052.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Something I've noticed.
My album at cover has changed to a different album art.
Check it out. View attachment 32998View attachment 32999
My album art book looks different to what was shown on my music library. It's like they added new images of the artist.

Screw that....I want the album art instead. I spent a lot of time getting the right ones for the ones that were missing.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
​Mine has been fine

To clarify my issue with Mail crashing... I have 4 email accounts configured on my iPhone 5... all 4 work fine if I check the mail individually... but if I attempt to open and read mail under the All Inboxes option, it always crashes once... then the second time, it works.

It really is not a big deal, as this is a beta release, and I am able to get to my mail (either by opening Mail the second time or by going to the individual email accounts)... more of an annoyance - and one that, no doubt, will be addressed in a future beta...

I have reported the issue to Apple via the developer bug reporter system... was mainly looking for confirmation from others...

Thanks for your comments on this issue...

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having problems with the Messaging Application? Constantly freezes when creating a new message or sometimes when replying to a message. Also iMessage has been spotty. Came from b1 which worked fine, did OTA and problems began. Already tried a Restore and then from a Backup, have not yet tried setting up as a new iphone.

Getting that and more, sometimes the message will send only one line or will have all the words jumbled.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
After a full charge on b2, my battery life is ridiculous. I took it off the charger 7hrs ago and I'm sitting at 91% with moderate usage.

I hear ya took my iPhone off the charger this morning at 6AM 100%. I did 1 hour of surfing on LTE on the way to work. It's now after 3PM and I'm still at 66% with regular use :O that is crazy. Usually I would have already had to recharge at around noon.

Angelo_Campher

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I hear ya took my iPhone off the charger this morning at 6AM 100%. I did 1 hour of surfing on LTE on the way to work. It's now after 3PM and I'm still at 66% with regular use :O that is crazy. Usually I would have already had to recharge at around noon.

I've been testing the battery life today and I've given the phone quite a hammering by browsing, tweeting etc etc and the battery is holding up fine.

2ybysydy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR