The one setting I would love to have included in Control Center is Personal Hotspot. Having to drill down to this setting every time I want to reconnect my newly awakened iPad or MacBook Pro is something I have to do so often I frequently forego the process in favor of just using the small screen on my iPhone 5. I am amazed that I have not already seen this issue come up. Is this not an issue for anyone else? Am I missing something?
After four days here I can see that there is little to no interest in Personal Hotspot let alone having it front and center. I work in a Federal building where WiFi is strictly forbidden. My only choice for connecting my iPad to the world is through my iPhone. Clearly the majority of others visiting this blog site are more fortunate. I appreciate the responses so far and look forward to reading any new ones.
Last edited by mrcrader; 06-28-2013 at 06:00 PM.
- 06-24-2013, 01:31 PM #2
- 06-24-2013, 06:43 PM #3
- 06-24-2013, 08:18 PM #4
- 06-25-2013, 07:09 PM #5
- 06-25-2013, 09:30 PM #6
Re: Control Center
- By iRy757 in forum iOS 7Replies: 5Last Post: 06-02-2015, 05:11 PM
- By burnsaa in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 11-27-2013, 03:40 PM
- By Galley in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2008, 12:18 PM
- By inertialnav in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2008, 03:25 PM
- By gruswitz in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2008, 07:43 PM