Control Center

anon(4697968)

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
The one setting I would love to have included in Control Center is Personal Hotspot. Having to drill down to this setting every time I want to reconnect my newly awakened iPad or MacBook Pro is something I have to do so often I frequently forego the process in favor of just using the small screen on my iPhone 5. I am amazed that I have not already seen this issue come up. Is this not an issue for anyone else? Am I missing something?

06/28/13
After four days here I can see that there is little to no interest in Personal Hotspot let alone having it front and center. I work in a Federal building where WiFi is strictly forbidden. My only choice for connecting my iPad to the world is through my iPhone. Clearly the majority of others visiting this blog site are more fortunate. I appreciate the responses so far and look forward to reading any new ones.

Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Would it be nice to have the hotspot on the CC screen? Yeah... I don't see it as all that onerous to use as is... I only resort to it when other wifi is unavailable - and that's infrequent for me...

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Ideally, I'd like to see it be a user defined set, just like we can choose which apps show in Notification Center.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
The one setting I would love to have included in Control Center is Personal Hotspot. Having to drill down to this setting every time I want to reconnect my newly awakened iPad or MacBook Pro is something I have to do so often I frequently forego the process in favor of just using the small screen on my iPhone 5. I am amazed that I have not already seen this issue come up. Is this not an issue for anyone else? Am I missing something?

I don't use personal hotspot often enough to have noticed the lack of it in the control center but good call - would be nice if there would be one or user selected functions... Similar to the music player app... You can reorder artist, album, compilations, etc to be the main visible icons, and have the others hidden in the ...more button.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro