iOS 7 Beta 2 Waiting Room

CrucialTK

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
OTA is certainly easier, but I'd rather do a full install from the software, hopefully any install bugs can be shaken out.

For those complaining that battery life is poor or apps don't work, that's what you signed up for. If you're going to complain, go ahead and downgrade and wait for GM.

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty sure it will come today mostly because it has been 2 weeks and beta 1 is supposed to expire sometime today. I would love to finally see the iPad version.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm pretty sure it will come today mostly because it has been 2 weeks and beta 1 is supposed to expire sometime today. I would love to finally see the iPad version.

Partial credit. Beta 1 has been out for 2 weeks... but it doesn’t expire for another month. The reported expiration date is JULY 24...

Carry on...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Yes, with an expiration date of 7/24, it's unlikely we'll see beta 2 today. I could be wrong.

The two issues are entirely separate. The only real problem is when the expiration of the current beta passes before the new one is released. That has never happened with iOS betas, and Apple is usually at least 3 weeks ahead of the expiration date with the release of the new beta.

Just because the beta 1 doesn’t expire for another month is no reason not to expect the beta 2 release today. Beta releases are typically sent out every 2-3 weeks... rumors are rumors, but the current thought is to expect it today...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox