LOL New instagram updated crashed phone and deleted icon from iphone

bandityo

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Well,

that was an interesting bug...the new Instagram update crashed then the icon disappeared from my iphone and wont let you reinstall it either...I guess no more instagram till next beta or longer lol

David

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Well,

that was an interesting bug...the new Instagram update crashed then the icon disappeared from my iphone and wont let you reinstall it either...I guess no more instagram till next beta or longer lol

David

Must be a "one-off" problem... I updated, created a video, and all is well with my iPhone and Instagram...

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Well,

David

Updated for me fine. Crashed once on usage, but second time it was fine. Icon is still around too. Restart maybe?

Yes, iOS7 & iPhone 5

bandityo

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
Well It ate my icon from my homescreen and even though it says open in app store, nothing happens and its now gone from spotlight search lol

annefam

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Same issue.

Created 1 video -- but didn't upload.

Now I can open Instagram but can't use the camera function. I can upload photos from library by holding down the camera button for a few secs.

annefam

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Yes - it's for developer w/ bugs. But thought Instagram would up their game a bit... >< oh well. wait for the next release either from Instagram or Apple

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Yes - it's for developer w/ bugs. But thought Instagram would up their game a bit... >< oh well. wait for the next release either from Instagram or Apple

Instagram won’t be "fixed" for iOS 7 until later in the summer... Apple is not even accepting iOS 7-ready apps for the app store yet. If your app uses APIs that are specific to, or newly available in iOS 7, Apple will reject the new version for the time being...

papadonna

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
That is funny because I can only open the Instagram app after the update through the App Store. Clicking the icon does nothing.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Wacky, these update problems.

Do we think it's because the app is incompatible (temporarily, o/c), or because the updating process is buggy?

Mine works fine, but I turned off auto-updates, and am manually updating like with iOS 6. (iPhone 5, A1428)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
For those of you who did not read Keith's warning a few posts back, please remember that you cannot submit apps to Apple yet that are iOS 7 ready - mostly because iOS 7 is not yet ready.

We're going to close app related iOS 7 threads until the GM is released.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost