- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Changing .co.uk button in safari to .com
I'm living in Ireland but apple seems to think I'm in the UK by default my .com button in safari is now .co.uk and this really bugs me, is there any way I can change it to .com? I've browsed the settings but found nothing, I'm using ios 7 by the way (developer beta)
- 06-14-2013, 04:43 PM #2
Re: Changing .co.uk button in safari to .com
I found a tip that may help you.
Originally Posted by OSX Daily
So in short, make your default keyboard (first on the list) American.
- 06-14-2013, 05:18 PM #3
- By spatel9114 in forum iPad 2Replies: 10Last Post: 04-25-2013, 03:47 PM
- By sankalp15 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-18-2011, 02:28 AM
- By mikelegend in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-06-2011, 06:37 AM
- By ben987654321 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 06-25-2010, 06:00 PM
- By dantheman#IM in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-18-2009, 09:03 AM