iOS 7 Developer Build and Calendar app.

Agpe17

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
So I love the new design of the calendar app in iOS 7, however, I'm noticing there's no way in any view to see if you have an event going on that day. iOS 6 had the dot on the box of the date, letting you know, and I'm not seeing that in iOS 7.

Does anyone else have this issue? Are you guys going stock calendar app or using an alternate?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 7 and Calendar app.

So I love the new design of the calendar app in iOS 7, however, I'm noticing there's no way in any view to see if you have an event going on that day. iOS 6 had the dot on the box of the date, letting you know, and I'm not seeing that in iOS 7.

Does anyone else have this issue? Are you guys going stock calendar app or using an alternate?

I cannot answer the first question because I do not have iOS 7 installed, but in regard to your second question, I plan to use the native calendar app initially when I do installed iOS 7. If I find it not suitable for me then I can always revert To Informant Pro, Fantastical and others.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

There are no indications on the month view of any scheduled appointments or events. Not sure if that’s how it ends up, but that is how it is now. Rotate your phone to landscape mode to switch from month or day view to week view. To go back, rotate your phone back to portrait mode. To see an "agenda" view, click the search icon... that’s a nice touch, but not sure why is only displays in search mode. Rotating your phone in this view doesn’t change the view, but it does rotate the display to landscape and back to portrait.

Still much prefer Fantastical as my "go to" calendar app... but we’ll see what the future beta releases bring.

abazigal

May 9, 2013
Visit site

Intend to stick with fantastical. The new calendar app looks pretty, but appears to still lack some core functionality. That and I never really got used to landscape mode.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2