iOS 7 Developer Build Game Controller Support
What does everyone think about this feature?
This for me is one of the most exciting features in ios7 I have quite a large selection of games but quickly get annoyed with touch screen controls. Being able to play games like N.O.V.A, GTA, Fifa etc etc with a real control pad is a big big plus.
Playing games through an Apple TV using this feature is going to be great and will rival if not better the new kids on the block Ouya, gamestick etc.
I've been waiting years for this and can't wait to see what the game devs come up with.
- 06-13-2013, 07:18 PM #2
- 06-14-2013, 12:16 AM #3
Re: Ios7 Game Controller Support
Yes via Bluetooth
Last edited by stucar1985; 06-17-2013 at 01:45 PM.
Re: iOS 7 Developer Build Game Controller Support
More news about ios controller, first compatible game announced
- By ixxd_com in forum iOS 7Replies: 166Last Post: 08-14-2015, 04:30 PM
- By John Yester in forum iOS 7Replies: 159Last Post: 06-14-2013, 10:22 AM
- By emot1con in forum iPhone 4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-08-2010, 12:06 PM
- By Rossm812#IM in forum General Developer DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2010, 11:14 AM
- By toddham in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2010, 06:49 PM