AirDrop Sharing Menu
Doesn't it make more sense to have the AirDrop portion of the sharing menu disappear when AirDrop is not enabled? I've noticed in all the pictures and videos of the sharing menu that AirDrop takes up a third of the sharing menu and almost 1/4 of the screen even when it is disabled?!
Can one of the developers on here confirm this? And if so, can someone please submit a bug report so that Apple hopefully changes this? It makes no sense.
I find the sharing menu in Flipboard much more elegant and polished than iOS 7.
- 06-14-2013, 12:37 PM #2
Re: AirDrop Sharing Menu
Might change, might not....Maybe it will go away if not active.. Nobody knows.
Not really a bug report to report to Apple IMO. But sure go for it...Maybe it was shown full size to "Show off" ?
You have iOS 7 installed, so you can surely submit the report the Apple
- By iphonemilk in forum iPhone 4Replies: 8Last Post: 11-11-2008, 03:30 PM
- By RyoSaeba in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2008, 01:52 PM
- By capnben in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2008, 04:55 PM
- By Jeremy in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2008, 12:45 AM
- By jessedholm in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2008, 08:33 PM