How to Reactivate my iPhone after Deactivating it using RedSn0w?

Brendan Bailey

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
hey y'all, does anybody know how to activate your phone after deactivating it from redsn0w? i did this because my imessage was not working and i found the original thread about this curing the problem on this website, and it says once deactivating it to plug it back into itunes. the only problem is, it is saying im basically not authorized to do so. does anybody know a way to reactivate and somehow bypass itunes in the process?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
hey y'all, does anybody know how to activate your phone after deactivating it from redsn0w? i did this because my imessage was not working and i found the original thread about this curing the problem on this website, and it says once deactivating it to plug it back into itunes. the only problem is, it is saying im basically not authorized to do so. does anybody know a way to reactivate and somehow bypass itunes in the process?

If your phone doesn't have its UDID registered with the dev portal, you're in a tough tough place. Is it registered? Can you prove it is.

ac9713

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
i am having this same issue and i am pretty upset with it because apple cannot do anything about it nor be able to issue me out a new phone. once the message pops up that you are not registered as a iphone developer, there is no way to by pass it. i have searched for hours online to see if anyone had any idea how i would be able to restore my phone back to ios 6.1.3 and there is no answer. nor is there a way to remove the message from off of my itunes. Now i have to purchase a brand new phone -_- tough situation i got myself into.

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
i am having this same issue and i am pretty upset with it because apple cannot do anything about it nor be able to issue me out a new phone. once the message pops up that you are not registered as a iphone developer, there is no way to by pass it. i have searched for hours online to see if anyone had any idea how i would be able to restore my phone back to ios 6.1.3 and there is no answer. nor is there a way to remove the message from off of my itunes. Now i have to purchase a brand new phone -_- tough situation i got myself into.

Have you put it in DFU mode?

Angelo_Campher

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site

Have you tried activating your iPhone using the phones setup process?

Place the phone in DFU mode and restore to the latest official version for your model. Once the firmware is restored unplug the device from the computer and just continue as you would when setting up a new phone.

ashton_martin

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same issue! I followed the thread and deactivated my phone simply trying to activate my imessage and now I can't even get into my phone in the first place. VERY frustrating and I'm not sure what to do

ashton_martin

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Apparently the activation servers were down and that's why you couldn't log back into the network. Late last night I tried logging in and suddenly it worked! My iMessage..everything! Hope you had the same luck! Next time I'll definitely read EVERYTHING before deactivating my phone!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77