Switch Control Centre and Multitasking shortcut action

mysterioushunt

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Dream Option

They should switch the global Control Centre shortcut to swipe up with the Multitasking shortcut of double tapping the home button.
This would make it much quicker and smoother to switch between apps.
I believe people use the multitasking page more than the control centre.
They could implement an option in setting like they did with the mute/orientation lock switch on the iPad, allowing old uses to keep the default they are use to and allowing power users a choice.

Just my two cents, what do you think?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I suppose they could, but I'm inclined to enjoy the new option as-is. We're adaptable, right?....:)

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to webOS. I'd love that but that would be odd for them to switch a function of the button that has been around for 3 years.

mysterioushunt

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I know webOS had so much potential, pity that its gone nowhere. I don't believe that they would change its default behaviour, but an option would be nice, it would be like bringing the iPhone in line with the iPad's four finger swipe up gesture, just using one finger for the iPhone, so it's not something totally new.

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I know webOS had so much potential, pity that its gone nowhere. I don't believe that they would change its default behaviour, but an option would be nice, it would be like bringing the iPhone in line with the iPad's four finger swipe up gesture, just using one finger for the iPhone, so it's not something totally new.

I agree. They should consider an activator like function for "advanced" users but keep everything normal by default.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2