- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
ios7 phone NOT WORKING??!?
Just installed ios7 yesterday...phone app works and opens but when I make a phone call no dial tone and I can not hear the other person talking...Also when I receive a call the phone rings and i can pick up but can not hear the person talking....help??? anybody else with this problem??
- 06-12-2013, 07:29 PM #2
If you're an iOS dev, then you should know to file a bug report with Apple. If you got the beta via other means, well, this issue is why you don't do that and why most devs even won't put the beta on their primary device.
Last edited by Karenkcoulter; 06-12-2013 at 08:10 PM.
- 06-12-2013, 07:46 PM #3
- 06-12-2013, 09:07 PM #4
- 06-12-2013, 09:44 PM #5
- 06-12-2013, 09:44 PM #6
- 06-12-2013, 09:47 PM #7
- 06-12-2013, 09:52 PM #8
Re: ios7 phone NOT WORKING??!?
You should not get the beta if you don't know what you're doing. Just saying. And it's on developers.apple.com.
You have to pay 99 dollars. But once again, don't do it if you don't have some good knowledge about it.
- 06-12-2013, 10:18 PM #9
- By LouisCameron in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-13-2013, 09:47 PM
- By krisgreaves in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2012, 11:57 AM
- By rareed0219 in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 5Last Post: 10-06-2011, 05:03 PM
- By Stryker in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-13-2009, 03:14 PM
- By Synergic in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 11-28-2008, 10:17 AM