Having Problems Connecting my car bluetooth on IOS 7 Beta.

airick76

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi I updated to IOS 7 beta yesterday and everything seems to be working fine, until I tried to pair my car bluetooth (BMW 650i) I keep getting a "cannot pair" is anyone else having this issue? any idea why?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Hi I updated to IOS 7 beta yesterday and everything seems to be working fine, until I tried to pair my car bluetooth (BMW 650i) I keep getting a "cannot pair" is anyone else having this issue? any idea why?
It's a beta OS... not everything will always work correctly...

itnub

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
No kidding unless you are testing APPS that rely on that ability. This version appears very un polished at the moment. #dissapointed

Steven Yaskin

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
installed ios7 yesterday. spent my morning time connecting to bluetooth in my 6. First, I was hoping to finally be able to play music through BT, no such luck.. Then I realized that not I only have not gained any new features, I lost existing ones.. Apple maps never played through BT before, so I used Google maps and it was fine picking up the BT and giving directions through car's BT speakers.Now it wont do so, and I cant figure out how to do this. Before Google maps sometimes wouldn't connect to BT in the car so all I had to do is dial someone using iPhone and let BT pick the phone call; I could also control the audio source for the phone calls to go through the car and if you do that - Google maps would go through the car as well. I tried the same trick in ios7 and no luck..

Anybody out there has figured this out with ios 7 and BMW?

marklincoln

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I can't connect my iPhone and iPad together any more via Bluetooth. Tried forgetting the devices on each and re-discovering them, but they can't even find each other. Bugger.

Amir Saeed1

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Just update to IOs7 on my iphone 5. Now iPhone BT knocks out my iHome iBT88 portable speakers. Have to wait 15 minutes for a reconnect (that is how long it takes iBT88 to reset.)

In essence I cannot use the portable BT speakers, thanks to iOS7. So Sad

Amir

JFBNICK

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I reluctantly upgraded to IOS7 and I should have listened to my inner voice.
Never buy a car that came off the assembly line on a Monday or Friday;
Never loan out your wife or your car...you may not get them back.
IOS7 bites the big weenie. What a huge disappointment! Its no wonder that Android is
outperforming this dying company. The best part of Apple left when Steve Jobs
departed. God rest his soul! I'm sure he is looking down in disgust.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2