How is the white in daylight?
I guess my title sums up my question, but to those running the beta on their phones, how is the predominantly white theme holding up in bright daylight? My concern would lie mostly with the messaging app, the lighter keyboard, and control center.
Conversely, how is it in the dark, say, when lying in bed? Granted I take my brightness level down to near zero, but does the whiter theme, for a lack of a better description, hinder this at all?
- 06-12-2013, 12:47 PM #2
- By MustangLife in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2011, 10:20 PM
- By MeTHoD-X in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 06-06-2010, 02:23 PM
- By Crunch in forum Original iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2010, 07:11 AM
- By Crunch in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2009, 05:16 AM
- By braj in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 07-12-2007, 07:56 AM