Has iOS 7 prevented you from jumping ship?

Has iOS 7 prevented you from jumping ship?

• See ya Apple & iOS... women and children be damned, I'm on the next lifeboat off this ship!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I've been an iphone user since the first one in June 2007. I've dabbled with Blackberry (9700) and Android (Nexus One, Galaxy Nexus), but have always returned. In the last few months, I began seriously thinking trying something else, more than just a dabble - BB10 (either Z10 or Q10 even), HTC One... hell even WP (HTC 8X)... But I held hope that iOS 7 would be truly revolutionary.

Fast forward to June 10, 2013. iOS 7 - while maybe not completely revolutionary - is a MAJOR refresh to iOS that just reaffirmed my love of Apple Design (dating all the way back to the late 80's when I first experience the 'Mac').

So... Has iOS 7 renewed your interest in Apple/iOS/iPhone, preventing you from jumping ship? Or is it driving you further away?

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Well first off I can't say I was quite ready to jump ship. For me I'm heavily invested in the Apple ecosystem, but I had been looking at some of the other phones...

iOS 7 has deterred me from the thoughts of possibly jumping ship. I'm pleased with the redesign. Now I'm excited to see what Apple has for the future of iPhone and iOS.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Not considering jumping ship since last year I jumped back from Android. I missed Apple and I don't foresee myself jumping again any time soon.

I was super ecstatic when they showed that video with Jony!

Sent from the collector home world.

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I have had every iPhone to the 4S and then last year switched to the Nexus 4, the iOS 7 bought many features I wanted and it actually bought me BACK. so it actually atractted me back and all the people that I know share the same sentiments.