iMessage not working!! - iOS7

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
How do you re-restore your phone? And how do you 'set up as new iphone'?
With ios 7
Download the ios 7 b6 Ipsw software then hook to iTunes hold shift opt on a Mac and click restore it will pop up to select the software file .. Click the one you downloaded and then let it load .. If it asks to restore from a back up simply use the set up as new option

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Jesse Champagne

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Had the same problem everybody and what I did is go to settings go down to general, then reset, and then reset all settings.... Don't choose the others or you'll have to do other stuff which is poooop sooo tap reset all settings wait for your Idevice to boot up and bam it should work. It worked for me and my friend so I wish you luck

Jesse Champagne

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: iMessage not working!!

Go to settings and go to general then reset then reset all settings.... Your iPhone will reboot and it should work when it comes back on....

First close all running apps

barbk

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site

I'm not sure where to post this, but I'll try here.

Updated my phone and my daughter's phone to iOS7 and now I am receiving imessages her friends send to her phone on my phone. While it's a great parental control feature :) any idea how to correct this?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm not sure where to post this, but I'll try here.

Updated my phone and my daughter's phone to iOS7 and now I am receiving imessages her friends send to her phone on my phone. While it's a great parental control feature :) any idea how to correct this?

Don't use the same Apple ID on both phones for iMessage, and FaceTime

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free

barbk

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site

Ok, I'm posting this for someone else who doesn't know a lot about her phone and I don't know anything about this, where would we find the Apple ID. Is that under general, settings and about where it says iPhone name?

MaxiumGrimm

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site

I'm having the same Issue. I've tried Resetting network settings, Reset ALL Settings, I've tried a restore. Nothing seems to work. I keep getting a "Waiting for Activation"....... I get that there are alot of people upgrading. But REALLY After 24 hours I am still Waiting for an activation..... Kinda REDIC !!!

barbk

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site

Ok found the Apple ID and changed it and she is still getting duplicate imessages to two phones, instead of one. Any other ideas?

barbk

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
If anybody else is having the same problem we were--receiving duplicate texts for other phones on the same account--here's the fix: settings, messages, send and receive--remove the other phone numbers. Spent over an hour and a half at the apple store and they had NO CLUE how to fix it. Thank goodness for tech savvy teens:)!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2