- 09-19-2013, 09:27 AM #26
- 09-19-2013, 09:36 AM #27
- 09-19-2013, 01:47 PM #28
- 09-19-2013, 01:51 PM #29
Re: iMessage not working!!
I'm having the same Issue. I've tried Resetting network settings, Reset ALL Settings, I've tried a restore. Nothing seems to work. I keep getting a "Waiting for Activation"....... I get that there are alot of people upgrading. But REALLY After 24 hours I am still Waiting for an activation..... Kinda REDIC !!!
- 09-20-2013, 11:42 AM #30
- 09-21-2013, 06:09 PM #31
- 09-21-2013, 06:12 PM #32
Re: iMessage not working!! - iOS7Keith - iMore Moderator - The Mobile Nations/iMore Forum Rules
iPhone5 on VZW; iPad(2012) - wifi with BadElf for GPS
"When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." -- Socrates
- 09-24-2013, 08:53 AM #33
- 09-27-2013, 10:50 AM #34
Re: iMessage not working!! - iOS7
If anybody else is having the same problem we were--receiving duplicate texts for other phones on the same account--here's the fix: settings, messages, send and receive--remove the other phone numbers. Spent over an hour and a half at the apple store and they had NO CLUE how to fix it. Thank goodness for tech savvy teens!
- By usher2005 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2012, 04:02 PM
- By Stevieboysgirl in forum iMessageReplies: 8Last Post: 05-07-2012, 08:50 AM
- By mirko77 in forum iMessageReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2012, 08:22 AM
- By magnus1986 in forum iMessageReplies: 34Last Post: 01-18-2012, 03:22 AM
- By riley9dy in forum iMessageReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2011, 07:37 PM