Need to restore to 6.x from iOS 7 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Kennedy1

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I thought i would upgrade to IOS7 and my friend has a dev acc with apple so he sent me the download and I did and now it says my iphone isn't activated... How do I fix this and I tried DFU mode and everytime I go to itunes it says not activate by something for $100. PS I'm not gonna buy that...:biggrin:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
​Plug the device into the PC and open iTunes. Press and hold the sleep/awake button and the home button for 10 seconds, then release the sleep/awake button but continue to hold the home button for 15 seconds. You will get a message in iTunes that the device is in recovery mode and needs to be restored.

Ryan Kennedy1

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
​Plug the device into the PC and open iTunes. Press and hold the sleep/awake button and the home button for 10 seconds, then release the sleep/awake button but continue to hold the home button for 15 seconds. You will get a message in iTunes that the device is in recovery mode and needs to be restored.

OOOOOMMMMMMGGGGGGG I LOVE YOU I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO FIX THIS FOR 3 HOURS STRAIGHT AND I HAVE FINALS TOMORROW :p <3:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner