iOS7 Gorgeous!

imaip2

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
iOS7 is such a fresh gorgeous design.. The colors and fonts are just unique.. I don't understand why people are saying it's not innovative when it's the best mobile OS in the market today..

Caballera

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I find it best to ignore those with negative opinions. If they don't like it they don't like it, what's important is what you think of it. In this day and age where people can post their opinion everywhere, and where often the people that complain the most or "loudest" are the ones that are heard, it's often unnecessary to listen to what everyone has says. At this stage of smartphone development it's your personal likes and dislikes that matter, not the guy on twitter, or Facebook or on some forum, but whether you enjoy it, and whether it works for you and how you use your device.

CrackedBarry

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
It's loud, ugly and vulgar IMHO. I think Apple is going to be introduced to fragmentation for real when ios7 ships. Judging from the reactions there is no way 95% of current users would upgrade to that unholy mess.

CrackedBarry

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Oh really now? You've done surveys? I'd sure like you to point me to one, cause the closest thing I've come to one, is the one here on imore where 20% hate the new look.

(And for the record, 95% doesn't count when it's you and your two friends, and some guy who agreed with you on those forum this one time...)

papadonna

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Hiliarious! Maybe I should have used "95%" around the part I quoted from you. Either way, change is what the majority of people who have used an Apple device have asked for being that it looks exactly the same as it did years ago. Where is your survey by the way? GTFOH

CrackedBarry

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Papadonna, I'll be charitable and assume you just didn't watch last nights keynote, nor tread about it, rather than the alternative: That you don't read what you reply to, don't pay attention to the subject, and in general should be quiet and listen when the grown ups are talking.

So anyways, since you missed the keynote, I assume, the 95% figure was from there. Cook pointed out that ios6 was on over 93% of users I-devices. I rounded that up to 95%.

papadonna

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
No, actually I did. I read your opinion, and then I gave you mine. Like a child, you then threw a tantrum and started acting all belligerent. Ive notived the pattern in your behavior from thread to thread and its seems to be negativity. My last comment, enjoy your life!

Oh and I didnt miss any of the above. You're just not making any sense to me. Good day sir!

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I love the new look.. that's it.. love it. Change has come, even if just visually. Modern, clean, it works.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Seems to be a hit for the majority. All you have to do is google "iOS 7 polls" and you'll consistently find 70% or greater approve. Pretty decent numbers considering that haters flock in droves at times like this to voice their displeasure.

Change will never please everyone. Never has, never will. Fortunately we have choice. Choice to stay with IOS 6, to stay with jailbreak, upgrade to IOS 7, or change platforms. One thing is certain. Relentless ******** about what has already been determined won't change a thing.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
When I first heard about the new flat icons, I hated them. It's going to take some time getting used to them, but after looking at the home screen, it's easy to understand why it's done this way - to get that brilliant 3D effect of your wallpaper. And it is brilliant!

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
It's hideous and childish, which is why it's being universally slammed, if that hurts your feelings then you might have a bad case of fanboyitis.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
It's hideous and childish, which is why it's being universally slammed, if that hurts your feelings then you might have a bad case of fanboyitis.

blah, blah, blah... yadda, yadda, yadda... thanks for sharing your dissatisfaction (again) with yet another Apple release...

CSI Guy

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
Love ios7 from what I have seen. Now if I can just stand to wait until fall I will be a happy camper. Wish it would come out on a shiny new larger screen iPhone.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
When I first heard about the new flat icons, I hated them. It's going to take some time getting used to them, but after looking at the home screen, it's easy to understand why it's done this way - to get that brilliant 3D effect of your wallpaper. And it is brilliant!

I'm not running the new OS but I was wondering about the 3D effect, I feel it's going to feel gimmicky and something you check once and go wooow, before you move on and never do it again, but I might be wrong.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Been using it for just a bit over 24 hrs now. Loving it more and more. It's on my main phone (my only phone lol). I'm dealing with the bugs. It can only get better and it's already pretty sweet! It's brought back the stoke from when I got my first iphone back in 2007. An 8GB model. I still remember getting it, laying awake at night playing with my new iphone thinking how freaking amazing it was! :D

Richard Nieves

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm not running the new OS but I was wondering about the 3D effect, I feel it's going to feel gimmicky and something you check once and go wooow, before you move on and never do it again, but I might be wrong.

It may or may not be, but some features of smartphones honestly are just for a special polish. It's natural that if something is blocking a picture, if you move that object around you can see parts of the picture better. It's the same general idea of the bounce effect. If you flick something up, it might spring back when it hits its limit. I like features like this because they just add polish to design :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

I wasn't sure what to expect when I heard about a flatter look. It will take some getting used to. I'm sure I will.

imaip2

Banned
Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
so iOS7 is definitely the best looking OS out there.. I love it.. the colors are so pretty! and overall the OS has everything we did not have before.. They have nailed the design and even started a new trend with all the colors and design style.. I'm sure Windows and Android users are craving this new look.. they will copy it soon..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh