Install beta on registered device but not developer Apple ID

ZeroT

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Sorry if this has been asked before.

I have a developer account with Development & Distribution certificates linked to my Apple ID and my iPhone 5 and iPad registered in Devices and I have installed and am using iOS7 without any problems at all.

My question is I would like to install iOS7 on my wife's iPhone 4S too. I have added her phone UDID under devices but that is all, she will be using her own Apple ID to login which isn't linked to a developer account/Certificates and her Device is not associated with any of the provisioning profiles. Can I install iOS7 on her phone with it just being a registered device? I do not want to try it until I am sure.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Sorry if this has been asked before.

I have a developer account with Development & Distribution certificates linked to my Apple ID and my iPhone 5 and iPad registered in Devices and I have installed and am using iOS7 without any problems at all.

My question is I would like to install iOS7 on my wife's iPhone 4S too. I have added her phone UDID under devices but that is all, she will be using her own Apple ID to login which isn't linked to a developer account/Certificates and her Device is not associated with any of the provisioning profiles. Can I install iOS7 on her phone with it just being a registered device? I do not want to try it until I am sure.

As a registered developer, you should know the answer to this question... and you should also know WHERE to get the answer if you don’t already know.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2