iOS 7 Developer Beta info and Bug discussion

auntiewiv

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but after installing beta 4 on my AT&T iPad 4th gen... It has been greatly exaggerating signal. In areas that I know AT&T only has 1 bar, it shows full signal. It also does this at my house where I know I only have 2-3 bars. I can airplane mode on/off, restart the device, and it still does this. I ultimately went back to iOS 6 today and the problem isn't there anymore. Anyone else having this problem?

Same for me. 5 bars showing but in engineering mode my signal level is actually 105 db which is about 1-2 bars.

floydstyle

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 7 Beta 1 Thoughts and Bug list

After searching Apple Dev forum, there is nothing about ringtone sync in ios7 beta. Am I alone that ringtones don't want to sync? I tried to sync them all and only some rings and nothing working

rfltd

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Re: iOS 7 Developer Beta info and Bug dicussion

Compass works fine for me... but I am seeing something else strange... going to the 'Recents' tab on the bookmarks page on Maps, there are two entries that show up - one from a web site, and perhaps one from an email?? -- these entries will not go away - clearing recents doesn't do it... and I can't seem to find anywhere else to nuke 'em...

Did you ever work this out?
I am seeing this same issue on the public release version of iOS 7. The recents list in apple maps is showing addresses that come "from" contacts??? or emails???? Weird thing is that they can't be deleted like other recent search results.
The locations also appear to show my colleague's dinner locations and home addresses! The "Clear" button is greyed out.
What I'd also like to know is, am I unwittingly sharing locations like they are???

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Re: Beta 1 thoughts

7.2 just dropped. It's downloading now for me. My biggest problem with 7.1 was the tone bug where I only get access and notification with the standard original iPhone tone. As time progresses with 7.1 I experienced a lot of crashes and freezes. Hope to see an improvement.

avmsam

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
Re: Beta 1 thoughts

7.2 just dropped. It's downloading now for me. My biggest problem with 7.1 was the tone bug where I only get access and notification with the standard original iPhone tone. As time progresses with 7.1 I experienced a lot of crashes and freezes. Hope to see an improvement.

i'm sure you mean 7.1 beta 2.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2