iOS 7 Developer Beta info and Bug discussion

duke20220

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 7 Beta 1 Thoughts and Bug list

Been on it now since Monday night - overall pretty happy.

Read through the thread but hasn't seen this yet so figure I'd add in

Have found that my album artwork is all messed up though. Artwork isn't displaying correctly in the music app for artists or albums, many are repeated.

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

So I have thought about it and I want to get the iOS 7 beta. The only thing is, I only have my iPhone 5. I don't have an iPod or anything to try it out on. I'm nervous that my phone is going to mess up and something pretty bad will happen. Is there anyway to secure yourself to have a good working iOS 7 beta?

lornaevo

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site

Nope. That's pwhy devs don't put it on their primary devices (at least not without knowledge and acceptance of possible issues).
I've been running it on my primary device since Monday night and I'm not a dev. I haven't had any problems with it.

Jonesy27

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site

I love that you can see the second hand moving on the clock app and when you play an album that you can see the beats bar on the song you playing in album view.

nheilweil

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I love that you can see the second hand moving on the clock app and when you play an album that you can see the beats bar on the song you playing in album view.

Tried to see the beats bar but not sure what you mean. Can you describe more fully or post a pic?

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site

Oh I hadn't noticed the little equalizer! That's really neat :) I love how there are so many small details in the ui.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site

Anyone else seeing the wrong upcoming calendar information in Notification Center? For me it's showing things from the 11th.

ninjamattic

Oct 25, 2009
Visit site

The clock icon was pretty cool, but the time on mine was off from my phone clock by 10 hours. Minutes and seconds were good though. Chalking it up to beta status.

Vapor86

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site

Does anyone know if there is any way you can panorama photos (found on the Internet) so that you can add it to the panorama wallpaper and use it as a background. Currently, it seems you can only use photos you took. I found some beautiful ones of beaches and the ocean that were panorama photos, but sadly I could only save them as regular wallpaper. Perhaps there is an app already out or there will be one shortly (I'm sure in the final release you will be able to save to the panorama folder). Pretty amazing feature, cannot believe I waited 2 days to try it out!

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site

I've been running it on my primary device since Monday night and I'm not a dev. I haven't had any problems with it.
Same here I've been running it since Tuesday aside from a few bugs it's been working flawlessly. Not a dev either.

nheilweil

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Anyone else seeing the wrong upcoming calendar information in Notification Center? For me it's showing things from the 11th.

Seems to be a common error where Today grabs your schedule from yesterday. Mine has been mostly correct but noticed it was wrong this afternoon so it seems to be hit or miss.

nheilweil

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Cool...just discovered by accident that you can zoom while taking videos!

Also you can tap-to-focus as well, although that took a few taps to get it to actually shift focus.

chedderbob78

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site

I am new to iOS developing. I registered and installed the beta on a test phone. I am however not sure where I officially report bugs to apple.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice