iOS 7 Developer Beta info and Bug discussion

Angelo_Campher

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS 7 Developer Beta info and Bug list

The lines going through them do kinda make it look like they were in the middle of designing them

For me it's not so much the design of the icons apart from the Safari one but rather the colors used.

My biggest gripes are the dock and the control centre's overly blurred opaque look.

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: iOS 7 Developer Beta info and Bug dicussion

Blurred cydia tweak is top 5 downloads. I'm happy with the look. I will not have to jailbreak iOS 7 due to it has the 10 tweaks in it. Done better.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

nheilweil

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

When I'm in the Music app, I no longer have a "Download All" button at the bottom of my playlist or other list of songs.

Anyone figure out how to download a bunch of iTunes Match songs without clicking in the cloud icon one by one?

Vapor86

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site

When I'm in the Music app, I no longer have a "Download All" button at the bottom of my playlist or other list of songs.

Anyone figure out how to download a bunch of iTunes Match songs without clicking in the cloud icon one by one?

Nothing yet, but you are able to download an entire album or artist.

Zachary O

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: iOS 7 Developer Beta info and Bug list

photo.PNG

When you open a non-pre loaded app, for a couple seconds it is in transition mode between the status bars...

Yes i know it's beta and app developers can't do anything with iOS 7 and put it into the App Store.

I was just wondering if anyone else was having this issue?

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site

This is new or error. The App Store does updates but they stay in the update tab.
adubygu4.jpg

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

This is new or error. The App Store does updates but they stay in the update tab.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/06/15/adubygu4.jpg

I believe that it’s how the update process works. It leaves a "trail" of update apps for you to review. If you turn off auto updating, it reverts to the "old" way.

Zachary O

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site

Is anyone else having problems with the slowness of the keyboard and the auto-correct?

Any fixes?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

I've turned off the auto updating but noticed after every update I perform and try to go back home or multitask my phone resprings.

Sent from the collector home world.

v1nn1e

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site

So I just noticed something completely random. Unless I'm blind, Voice Memos is gone.

applefanboi

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Re: iOS 7 Beta 1 Thoughts and Bug list

where is the equalizer found?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

When you are playing a song in Music.app and are looking through your list of songs look at the song currently playing. There are 3 moving bars to indicate that is the song that's currently playing.

TrystanLG

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site

Ios 7 is a big upgrade from 6.1.4, but I've got a small problem was wondering if any one can help, my iMessage doesn't work for some reason, can anyone suggest a fix?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Anyone elses camera not working when they open it from the lock screen?

You can slide up and access the camera from Control Center.

Not sure what the direction will be. With the camera available in the Control Center, I could see the ability to access it directly from the lock screen going away. As of now, tapping the camera icon on the lock screen only causes the lock screen to "bounce" and return to its previous state.

Again, it’s a work in progress.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site

I believe that it’s how the update process works. It leaves a "trail" of update apps for you to review. If you turn off auto updating, it reverts to the "old" way.

This. It's to show you what has been updated "recently".

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site

You can slide up and access the camera from Control Center.

Not sure what the direction will be. With the camera available in the Control Center, I could see the ability to access it directly from the lock screen going away. As of now, tapping the camera icon on the lock screen only causes the lock screen to "bounce" and return to its previous state.

Again, it’s a work in progress.

Slide up from the camera icon and you get access to the camera. Also access from Control Center. I'd dislike to see access to it from the lockscreen get buried another level deeper.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR