iOS 7 Developer Beta info and Bug discussion

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
It's buggy as expected. If you have a light background, forger about seeing your status bar at the home screen. Spotlight seems to be gone, or at least I can't find it.

Still playing with it....

Last edited by a moderator:

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: Beta 1 thoughts

Damn. If this had QR I would ditch my jailbreak for sure. Overall how is it?

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site

Hope you don't mind a few more questions:
Anything noteworthy in settings?
Anything changed in accessibility options?
Any additional customization options?
Could you check on the version number and JS engine in safari?
Parallax background: is it able to be disabled?

saynt j

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

Can Notification Center be tailored or disabled for the lock screen? Otherwise, What's the point of locking your device if anyone can just swipe down to see your business?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

It appears that both Vimeo and Flickr are embedded in iOS the way Twitter and Facebook are - they are in the same section of the Settings app.

Also, you CAN put the annoying NewsStand in a folder!

rj5570

May 5, 2010
Visit site

last summer I ran the beta the whole time, and upgraded whenever they came up with the next beta and had no real issues. app isues of course, thats why they release the beta's

as long as email, sms, calendar, phone works, I will keep it on. part of the beta is to send data back to apple.

hope its stable enough

Tanner Carter

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site

Mine seems to be running fine so far.

My only disappointment so far, is the ridiculous lack of an attachment option in email. So basic. So avoided for no apparent reason.

ios4ever

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site

I worry about losing function in some apps.... But I have iPad in case I really need slingbox or Hulu... Still downloading iOS 7. Hope it's as awesome as at wwdc

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

I'm not a fan of how they re-arranged the Photos app. I spent a lot of time sorting my events in iPhoto and now it's for naught.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

Just got it installed about 15 min ago.... WOW... looks GOOOOOOODDDDDD!!! Still playing/exploring, but so far so good. The multitasking is waaay better than the old task switcher. Nice add for sure. Siri seems a bit better, but so far, still stumbles on minor things. The control center is awesome!!

The search page is finally not annoying swipe from the left. You hold anywhere on the screen and pull down.

Still exploring but so far I like it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen