Holy Crap!! - WWDC Reaction

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: Holy Crap!!

I want it now. It looks amazing. It makes me want a white iPhone. Hopefully it has a dark theme. ;)

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site

I could live without my jailbreak for this (minus my love of actionable notifications. Hopefully that comes too. ). So many jailbreak tweaks apple has... Borrowed

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

They just cropped the top and bottom of the iPhone 5. When Craig used it, it was clearly a 5. Or it could be a 5S since the rumors are no major physical change.

Yeah. The one in his hand was obviously a 5 (or 5S). I was thrown off since I didn't
realize the cropping and the mute switch looked like a power button to me.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

What was the craziest moment for anyone? for me it was the moment they showed multi-tasking, Auxo anyone lol.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

I was literally BLOWN away by today's iOS 7 annoucement... beyond my expectations!!!

Now if only I could log into the developer website to download the beta... the servers must be getting SLAMMED because can't access right now!!! :(

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site

I was literally BLOWN away by today's iOS 7 annoucement... beyond my expectations!!!

Now if only I could log into the developer website to download the beta... the servers must be getting SLAMMED because can't access right now!!! :(

Me too, hope it is stable enough as I am on the road and don't want to mess up my primary phone. On the other hand I don't want to wait till I reach home either. :)

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site

That video was amazing!!!! I'm speechless!'

Sent from the collector home world.
You know how you said iOS 7 wont impress me swarlos? You were wrong. Screw Android iOS is tonnes better, My god I am so impressed by iOS 7
You cant tell how bloody excited I am for it.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

Some of the iOS 7 features that caught my eye:

• Multiple pages of apps within folders. Still no folder within folders, but at least I won’t need 3 folders of games and 2 folders of weather apps! :)
  • Activation Lock
  • Notification Center toggles
  • Control Center switching
  • Safari iCloud keychain
  • Camera - 4 shooting modes and live filters
  • AppStore auto update
  • Facetime/Call/iMessage blocking for those really annoying people

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member