beta ios 7

SOV

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site
Harm no. Could it corrupt your data or possibly render some apps useless temporarily yes. But those issue are typically far and in between.

Diok_Mhf

Banned
Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
didn't say that ios specifically.. just any ios beta..well tomorrow im pretty sure ios 7 beta will get release.. i'll update to see how it goes

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
didn't say that ios specifically.. just any ios beta..well tomorrow im pretty sure ios 7 beta will get release.. i'll update to see how it goes

Oh, I see what you mean. Well, it could be an issue if you're not a developer yourself--there have been reports of Apple shutting down access to developers who are caught selling access to the beta builds, so if you were doing that and your access was revoked you'd be stuck when the beta expired. But at that point (if indeed those reports are even true) you could just restore anyway and go back to stock.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
The usual things will be there OP, possible battery drain, bugs, crashing. So if you're gonna run it make sure your stuff is all backed up so you have an option if your device is really messed up. I'm guessing the reports you've seen about it "bricking" your phone which is not really what it will do. However if you're running a beta which usually has a time bomb and you're not a dev. Then when the time expires if you haven't either wiped your device and loaded a stock iOS then the phone will be locked out. You can simply go to DFU mode ofcourse so it's not really bricked.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
anyone download and install yet?? servers must be getting hit HARD... can't even get to the site right now... says page is unavailable... :-S

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
the site is up and running (developer.apple.com)... but clicking on "ios dev center"... nothing... says "we'll be back soon"... hopefully won't be too long!!!!! :D

phinx404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
its up and running now... hoping to see some feedback on bugs to know if i should attempt to load on my daily phone too. =)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh