My Wants for iOS 7

ernbrdn

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Interface design change, actionable notification, file access be damned. I want features on my phone that were demonstrated and promised to work, or allow a REAL alternative. Most notably Maps!!! Not to beat a dead horse but come on it's almost been an entire year. While your directions and POI have seemed to improve dramatically, the frigging traffic (reroutes, etc.) NEVER works. I'm in a large city and other apps work perfectly Waze for example has plenty of data and offers reroutes in real time. Apple won't even use the traffic data that it has to show an accurate ETA.
For example, yesterday I'm going to a festival south of the city, I can take the Perimeter, or go straight through the city. All routes show approximately the same ETA and distance, except if you zoom in on traffice there are MULTIPLE lane closures in the heart of the city, lots of construction. According to the radio traffic was delayed by over 2 hours in that area, yet Apple shows it as a 45 minute trip.
I guess I would like to see this fixed, or at least allow siri to interact with a different maps app. I use Apple maps strictly since the integration with Siri truly does make it a handsfree solution.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am sure the closer the time comes to an actual Official announcement from Apple about IOS 7 there will be many people happy and at the same time disheartened. You can't please everyone so it will be an interesting wait.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73