Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree29Likes
    iPhone Nanite

4 Posts

Default Re: Thoughts on a revamped UI for iOS 7???

I am not asking for much I have used iOS for 4 years now it looks good for me but I jailbreak for making it perfect whereas my parents think it is the best around. But as always there are great things that apple could do to make more users stay on iOS. The simple think that android made that is making me lean toward it is the multiple users creation not widgets. Widgets get in the way of using the device and making you customise it all day long. If the multiple users comes to the iPad I won't be thinking of an android tablet all my life.
    Wish Apple hears me and does this simple tweak for iOS. Other tweaks are perfect made by the jailbreak community.
    iMore Newbie

23 Posts

I remember this article from a while back that focused on changes that Apple could make. It's not only about how iOS looks, but also how it works:

I like this line: "Notifications, dark linen background or not, is woefully under-designed."

For my part, I'm pretty happy with the look of things, although the home screen doesn't scale well.
    iMore Pro

606 Posts
    Global Posts
    978 Global Posts

I'm stoked!!! iOS 7 is running behind schedule and pulled engineers from osx team. They said major changes in ios7 UI!!!
    chris_328 likes this.
    iMore Beginner

96 Posts
    Global Posts
    279 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Premium1 View Post
    Just because it works doesn't make it perfect. Lots of things works and are far from perfect.
    I agree as my iPhone is the 1st phone I've had that doesn't have Bluetooth sharing built in and the ability to choose ringtones at will from my music playlist
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234