What do you want to see in iOS 7?

erikbock

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: iOS 7 Wants

If I think wat you are asking for is what it is I completely agree. I find it very annoying when I am on a call and I get an email, text whatever and I have to listen to the notification in my ear. My only option is to turn the phone on vibrate while I am on a call. It cannot be that hard put notifications in silent mode while on a call.

erikbock

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I think That Apple has lost there ability to think of new ideas, And with that said, Android will steal the market soon...I am diehard Apple freak, but the apple ios6 update was lame.

Not completely. Facetime over carrier data was huge, but the rest I give you was lame

Greg Warren

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Quick access to toggles sure would be nice, but the main thing keeping me jailbreaking is the lack of quick reply/compose SMS.

I would also like to see the ability to save groups of individuals for group emailing/SMSing. I'm a coach, and it's a pain to text or email every one of my players and add their names individually each time (close to 30 players).

Other tweaks I'd like to see: open in Chrome, SMS Stats (who have you texted and how many times), ability to set my own default apps (Chrome for browsing, different email client, etc.)

chris_328

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I want these for IOS 7!!!
1. A new task killer (similar to mac's mission control)
2. Dashboard
3. Faster, no laggy OS (just built from the ground up)
4. Offline Siri

JDHatman

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I am totally addicted to multi-touch gesturing on my iPad. Obviously they can't use 5 finger gesturing on the iPhone due to screen size, but some other form of gesturing would be nice.

Ernie Oporto

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Your post was very narrow thinking.

Think of new uses the device could have. No NFC yet, so that's a candidate. How about linking Maps to Foursquare? Environment sensors. Keep it the same size, yet still improve battery tech, so battery life is that much better. We're still missing HDMI so that it can drive a real screen. Biometrics, to allow the device another level of security, in place or in tandem with the home button. Improve Notes so that you can use it like Evernote. Link the keychain to LastPass or 1Password or other such service. Authentication services like Google Authenticator.

jyoung

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to have the ability to forward voicemails via email or save them as an mp3. I would like to be able to archive them for work projects.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I just want refinements. IOS is nearly perfect how it is, just need to refine and improve every area. Switches in notification center, more advanced email features, better notes, calendar, and reminders. Music app features. Maybe some interface changes.

friskies64

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I would like restricted areas while in guided access mode to not have the diagonal lines over them while live. They should only be visible when editing the regions and configuring the restrictions. When I use my iPad on displays for slideshows, it is distracting having the restricted regions marked over the photos. This and offline Siri for device tasks would be great. A new UI couldn't hurt either I guess. ;)

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I just want refinements. IOS is nearly perfect how it is, just need to refine and improve every area. Switches in notification center, more advanced email features, better notes, calendar, and reminders. Music app features. Maybe some interface changes.

Well then it is far from perfect if it has all those things you feel need added.

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Coming back from android after a few months i really liked the on/off toggles for WiFi, mute, airplane mode just a few little things like that. i don't think that's really too much to ask.

pod2g

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
For me, I can tell that there will be a 'quick settings' feature that can add shortcuts on the notification center. Read it from idownloadblog, super epich! I hope they can add more stuffs to the notification center, to me I feel that it can go a long way if they keep updating it with new ideas

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods