I believe I said this before but the only thing I'd want is that App Store could send you notifications of new updates. That would be very convenient and better than just looking at the app to see if it marks an update. If that feature is available in Mountain Lion, why isn't it here?

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk 2
    02-14-2013 10:04 PM
    I believe I said this before but the only thing I'd want is that App Store could send you notifications of new updates. That would be very convenient and better than just looking at the app to see if it marks an update. If that feature is available in Mountain Lion, why isn't it here?

Apple may add it on the next version of IOS.
    02-15-2013 02:04 AM
    swipe to delete feature in contacts or mass deletion
    02-15-2013 02:08 AM
    - Live icons would be a start.
    - Give Siri more control to interact with 3rd party apps.
    - quick access to wifi/Bluetooth/LTE/hotspot toggles so you don't have to click/swipe half a frozen times to turn them on/off
    02-15-2013 06:24 AM
    - Live icons would be a start.
    - Give Siri more control to interact with 3rd party apps.
    - quick access to wifi/Bluetooth/LTE/hotspot toggles so you don't have to click/swipe half a frozen times to turn them on/off
    This too. Live icons would be awesome.

02-15-2013 09:06 AM
    I think that iOS 7 will feature more widgets in Notification Centre, perhaps opening up these to developers.
    02-16-2013 12:22 PM
    I just need an native file explorer app
    02-16-2013 08:16 PM
    Timestamps in all messages, lockscreen seconds, and infinite amount of apps in a folder.
    02-16-2013 08:56 PM
    The most important to me would be to take action upon notifications within an application without having to leave the app.
    This would be nice! Reply to a message then It closes and returns to the game

Tapatalker
    02-19-2013 06:57 PM
    1. a bitesms tipe of messaging
    2. ability to lock an app like iprotect
    3. a toggle for wifi, bluetooth, etc on notif centre like ncsetting
    4. ability to swipe to switch app like zephyr

only those 4 ability to add on IOS 7, and i wont jailbreak my device anymore...
    02-22-2013 01:45 AM
    Better predictive texting...give me options as I type to pick from

Tapatalker
    02-22-2013 09:06 PM
    True gmail imap email with push, not 15 min fetch, since they shut off EAS that doesn't require using their stupid app.
    02-25-2013 10:59 AM
    True gmail imap email with push, not 15 min fetch, since they shut off EAS that doesn't require using their stupid app.
    That's more on Google to fix not Apple.
    02-25-2013 11:40 AM
    more than one user account.
    Do Not Disturb Toggle in Notification Center
    Wifi-Bluetooth-Change User Toggle in Notification Center
    USB Storage (PLEASE)
    Better restrictions. (Select apps manually)
    Air Drop
    iPod Touch Mirroring using connector (VGA) (like iPad/iPhone
    Widgets on home screen
    spotlight search 3rd party apps (Dropbox) ectc
    Bluetooth file share
    ability to sync settings
    02-25-2013 01:17 PM
    i'd be ecstatic if they got rid of the annoying sent message tone

or at least the option to turn it OFF
    02-28-2013 10:15 PM
    A proper fix to 'OTHER' storage , like a button in rest menu to reset other data (i think its cache so "reset cache" i think) . Or just hide 'OTHER' storage background because it really **** users off :/
    03-01-2013 09:15 AM
    more than one user account.
    USB Storage (PLEASE)
    Better restrictions. (Select apps manually)
    Air Drop
    Widgets on home screen
    spotlight search 3rd party apps (Dropbox) ectc
    Bluetooth file share
    ability to sync settings
    These things are not apple standard so , it's a big NO NO !!!
    USB Storage (PLEASE)
    Air Drop
    Widgets on home screen

Bluetooth file share

spotlight search 3rd party apps (Dropbox) ectc = already have..
    ability to sync settings =already have
    more than one user account. =might be possible for iPad I guess.
    Last edited by Arsh Deol1; 03-01-2013 at 09:29 AM.
    03-01-2013 09:17 AM
    i'd be ecstatic if they got rid of the annoying sent message tone

or at least the option to turn it OFF
    Get yourself a custom ringtone of that's silent... then, go to Settings>> Sounds>> Sent Mail... and then select your silent tone... voila.
    03-01-2013 09:19 AM
    I just need an native file explorer app
    Not possible because apple uses sandbox technology . But you can get apps for file management . Or you can jailbreak to get access to system files (via files)
    03-01-2013 09:32 AM
    This too. Live icons would be awesome.

Um , I think it's not possible for iPhone 5s because live icons will eat up lots of battery , RAM and CPU. Unless apple comes with some innovative powers saving technology with is, I think not possible for iPhone 5s but MINGHT BE possible for iPhone 6..
    03-01-2013 09:36 AM
    Get yourself a custom ringtone of that's silent... then, go to Settings>> Sounds>> Sent Mail... and then select your silent tone... voila.
    actually, i meant SMS/iMessage - drives me insane!
    03-01-2013 09:56 AM
    Also works great for people whose calls you don't want to ring through to your phone (assign it as a custom ringtone, the call still comes through but won't ring).
    03-01-2013 11:04 AM
    mark all as read, lmao, i mean seriously apple!
    BLiNK and Arsh Deol1 like this.
    03-02-2013 12:59 AM
    To be able to sync notes to the cloud without having to have a iCloud email address.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    03-02-2013 08:27 AM
    I think ios just needs some minor up tweaks for now. This has already started with the new music and App Store. If you notice the bottom bar on this (old way)

What do you want to see in iOS 7?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1362857365.496927.jpg

And the one (new way)

What do you want to see in iOS 7?-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1362857399.874495.jpg

It's very subtle yet much cleaner looking. Just applying this style across all apps and in the sdk is a start. I would also say that changing some of the theming such as light brown leather, can be updated (I like the idea of it as it adds more flavor but some of the themes like that in Game Center and find my friends as well as the calendar and contacts on ipad, can use better themes such as dark, more elegant leather with thin stitching, more vibrant colors in the calendar, and something more digital for the Game Center. I also think for those people that don't like the themes, they should be able to turn them off. (I would rather that then them be taken away entirely.

Apps

Apps need more connection with each other as well as the ability to be picked as a default. If apple could allow more access of iCloud or maybe a user folder system or something, that might allow apps to work together better.

Gestures

I think that gestures like those on the iPad would be awesome on the iPhone. Swipe up from bottom to get to app switcher. Also, maybe make the button on new phones sensitive to touch so if I swipe left across it, I can go to my last used app, and if I swipe right across it I can go to my last used app on the right. Webos did great with gestures and apple could learn from some of that. I would just like to see some way other than multi-tapping a button, to do things.

Siri even smarter

Siri is getting better, but I would like her to become smarter

App drawer

I don't think ios will ever get widgets and I am ok with that. I actually like the idea of the notification widgets because I don't have to leave an app to check the weather or post a FB status. However it would be nice to have just a clean desktop with maybe a couple favorite apps and then an app drawer for apps less commonly used. Also folder limits need to be higher.

Photos. Sub-folder structure and icloud syncing.

It would be awesome to sort photos better by having more sub folder structure. I would also like to see photos sync better. Photo stream is fine, but if I make an album on my ipad with photos, will that album transfer over? No, I will have to make it again on my ipad (unless I am missing something) also I wish that face detection and photos could work together to group people photos together kinda like it used to, and also put those photos in contacts. Would also like to see photos from other sources like Facebook, Flickr and others.

Contacts

Complete redesign with more integration with social networks, logs, photos, Game Center stats and games, and more.

Reminders

Categories

That's about what I would want.
    03-09-2013 01:53 PM
260 ... 56789 ...