Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree148Likes
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    8,563 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 182

Default re: What do you want to see in iOS 7?

Quote Originally Posted by TinaVane View Post
    wow now i see why apple implement weak upgrades but anyways my wants would be
    a i blacklist type of feature on the iPhone (and please don't talk to me bout that ridiculous do not disturb crap )
    a bitesms type of sms service...crying out loud these things should have been on ios ....ugh
    these things should have been implemented
    and people the UI will never change
    I am sorta almost going to the nexus 4 since its not that expensive unlocked and not use my upgrade(i am on the iphone4 now) when the 5s drops....but god i paid so much into these apps on
    sounds like you should just stay away from the iPhone all together
    iNotes4You likes this.
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    238 Global Posts

My biggest desires for ios7 is toggles in notification center for wifi and bluetooth and expanding Siri to do things like turn on and off wifi and bluetooth. Anything else would be a cherry on top. I just really really want toggles.
    Thanked by:
    desjones4ever (12-17-2012)
    Ipheuria likes this.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    146 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default iOS 7 Wants

Apple has a habit to just totally overlook simple features that really do make a difference. That's why (We) jailbreak. My reasons to jailbreak are getting fewer & fewer each major iOS update especially since personal hotspot & FaceTime over 3G have become readily available. I can live without some of the small features I want (such as quick toggles, kill background, small notification icons at the top of screen that don't go away till notification is opened etc etc) but I really wish I didn't have to because they are really basic but important features.
    Ipheuria likes this.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I really just want to see music controls on the lock screen. Great feature coming from Android.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

Default iOS 7 Wants

Quote Originally Posted by Rube8514 View Post
    I really just want to see music controls on the lock screen. Great feature coming from Android.
    Double-click your home button.
    Thanked by:
    EleventhHour2139 (12-07-2012), Rube8514 (12-04-2012)
    erikbock, iKev and Rube8514 like this.

Global Posts
    19,279 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default iOS 7 Wants

The same as it was for the previous iOS versions. I want a "delete all" and a "select all" function for every option to select and delete, especially in the mail app.
    Ipheuria and DaPhoneking like this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    371 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default iOS 7 Wants

I think iOS 5 was a nice big jump with iCloud, photo stream, and notifications. I think iOS 6 felt like more of 5.2 than a full update. Now I like iOS 6 on my iPad 3 as it brought Siri to my iPad.
    Last edited by Hot94Z28; 11-29-2012 at 12:08 PM.
    32GB iPhone 5 black
    32GB Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    16GB iPhone 4 black retired/backup
    16GB iPad 3rd gen WiFi
    16GB OG iPad WiFi sold

Global Posts
    2,533 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default iOS 7 Wants

Quote Originally Posted by farb12 View Post
    Double-click your home button.
    I think this was also one of Rene's wants. I agree with music controls on the lock screen especially on the 5 and iPad, the extra screen real estate should be used in some manner.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    373 Global Posts

Default iOS 7 Wants

When adding a photo to any app (email, Twitter, Facebook, etc) I want a "choose last photo taken" option.

Follow me on the Twitter! @_jorts
    Follow me on the Twitter - @_jorts
    iMore Intermediate

Default iOS 7 Wants

Id like the implementation of more jailbreak tweaks, like NC settings something like that would be great, and better notifications themselves, also the weather tweak where the weather actually displays the correct temp and changes with the weather, and on the lockscreen another tweak i can remember what, but the clock numbers were smaller and the weather was on the screen
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    10,074 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Just another idea. I don't really think Apple would ever consider this, but never say never, right?

So, we have within our contacts a tab called "share contact" and we can use that to easily insert it into a message and send it off. NOW, what if Apple were to apply that same "share" tab within the Reminders. This would come in very handy for us girls/guys that need to tell their hubby's-wives/bfs-gfs/significant other that reminder we're not able to complete, where as they could Hence a "share reminder" tab.

I know, I know. Just as simple to send a text msg but I thought it was a good idea to further the opportunities Reminders may be able to do
    iHeartMyPINKalicious5C~iPadAir~MBPretina
    *drink that Kool-Aid, follow my lead. now you're one of us, you're coming with me*

Global Posts
    5,569 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6.1.3

Default iOS 7 Wants

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Just another idea. I don't really think Apple would ever consider this, but never say never, right?

So, we have within our contacts a tab called "share contact" and we can use that to easily insert it into a message and send it off. NOW, what if Apple were to apply that same "share" tab within the Reminders. This would come in very handy for us girls/guys that need to tell their hubby's-wives/bfs-gfs/significant other that reminder we're not able to complete, where as they could Hence a "share reminder" tab.

I know, I know. Just as simple to send a text msg but I thought it was a good idea to further the opportunities Reminders may be able to do
    You can share a whole reminder list so when you add items it shows up on their list.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    10,074 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default iOS 7 Wants

Quote Originally Posted by Karenkcoulter View Post
    You can share a whole reminder list so when you add items it shows up on their list.
    😳Oh really? I did not know that, but I'm guessing in order to do this you need to share the same Apple Id, correct?

I was just poking around on mine after reading your post and could not find how to do so.

Tia.

Pink-a-licious 4S doin' the TapAtalk !!
    *drink that Kool-Aid, follow my lead. now you're one of us, you're coming with me*

Global Posts
    2,533 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default iOS 7 Wants

😳Oh really? I did not know that, but I'm guessing in order to do this you need to share the same Apple Id, correct?

I was just poking around on mine after reading your post and could not find how to do so.

Tia.

I'm pretty sure they can only be setup to share from iCloud.com at this time.
    Thanked by:
    ThePinkChameleon (12-01-2012)

Global Posts
    5,569 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6.1.3

Default iOS 7 Wants

Quote Originally Posted by rayz336 View Post
    I'm pretty sure they can only be setup to share from iCloud.com at this time.
    That's true. But you don't need to be on the same Apple ID.
    Thanked by:
    ThePinkChameleon (12-01-2012)
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    10,074 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default iOS 7 Wants

Thx to you both ray & Karen. So with that you can share a whole Reminders list, now going back to my "wants" maybe breaking that down to being able to just share 1 item from the reminders then

Global Posts
    2,533 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default iOS 7 Wants

Thx to you both ray & Karen. So with that you can share a whole Reminders list, now going back to my "wants" maybe breaking that down to being able to just share 1 item from the reminders then

That would be great, I'm hoping Apple beefs up reminders because it hasn't really gotten much attention since it was released.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    10,074 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by rayz336 View Post
    That would be great, I'm hoping Apple beefs up reminders because it hasn't really gotten much attention since it was released.
    Well, I actually rely on using Reminders several times daily, so any improvements that Apple might make to it would be icing on the cake for me because they work great for what I use/need it for now
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    6,393 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Well since we're talking about Reminders ( which I use many times a day and love how they sync between my iPhone & iPad) they don't sync to my new MacBook Air because I sync my calendar with Google.

Even though Reminders is a separate app in Mountain Lion, they are group together with calendar for syncing purposes.

So the only way to have them sync (MacBook Air, iPhone & iPad) is to sync your calendar to iCloud

So what I'm doing is accessing Reminders through iCloud.com if I have to use my MBA.

Go Figure

Apple TV
    iPhone 5S
    iPad 2 Wi-Fi
    MacBook Air 13" Mid 2012 Mavericks 10.9.4
    Cigar Lover
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    415 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default iOS 7 Wants

My biggest want is gesture control on the iPhone like we have on the iPad. I'd like to be able to operate my iPhone completely via gesture and not use the home button at all. The one thing I really miss about webOS :/
    Current Apple Devices : MacBook Pro 13" (i7-2012) | iPhone 5S White 32gb (VZ) | iPad Air 128gb White (VZ) | iPad mini 64gb White WiFi | iPod Classic 160gb | Apple TV | Mac mini (2011)
    iPhone Nanite

I think That Apple has lost there ability to think of new ideas, And with that said, Android will steal the market soon...I am diehard Apple freak, but the apple ios6 update was lame.
    BLiNK and ladyc0524 like this.
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    6,393 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Quote Originally Posted by j_benj View Post
    My biggest want is gesture control on the iPhone like we have on the iPad. I'd like to be able to operate my iPhone completely via gesture and not use the home button at all. The one thing I really miss about webOS :/
    j benj,
    This might help a bit.
    Have you tried enabling AssistiveTouch
    Setting>Accessibility>AssistiveTouch.

This places a floating sphere on your screen which you can move around.
    Allows you to lock, increase and decrease vol, mute, Home, and double tap Home
    Works on iPhone and iPad.
    Some love it and other find it gets in the way and is annoying.
    Some have also reported that enabling this sometimes prevents you screen from going into auto-lock.
    I use it because I hate pressing that home button. The only time I hit the home button is to wake the phone up.

Good Luck

Apple TV
    iPhone 5S
    iPad 2 Wi-Fi
    MacBook Air 13" Mid 2012 Mavericks 10.9.4
    Cigar Lover
    iPhone Intermediate

iOS Version
    iOS 7

Default iOS 7 Wants

Hi,
    I have something to share with everyone. There are some fantastic concepts displayed on the Apple core forums on the verge.

Here is the link:

Thanks!
    Sent from my classy 5C using Tapatalk
    rayz336 likes this.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

Default iOS 7 Wants

How about revising the search in the App Store to show results in a list rather than individual cards.
  25. Thread AuthorThread Author   #50  
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    6,878 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS 6

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe'D View Post
    The same as it was for the previous iOS versions. I want a "delete all" and a "select all" function for every option to select and delete, especially in the mail app.
    I'm so with you on this one brother
    can't upgrade via iTunes check this thread http://forum.tipb.com/jailbreak-unlo...ml#post1717460
    ~32GB Space Grey iPhone 5s(Audi)~32GB Space Grey rMini ~ 15" i7 SSD 16GB rMBP(Omega) on Mavericks~
    iPheuria aka The Jailbr3ak kid (soon to be retired)
    Thanked by:
    JustMe'D (12-03-2012)
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast