Safari

JDabney

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know what this is? It has appeared on the bottom of safari when I switch to tabbed view on my iphone and have know idea what it is or how to get rid of it. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1409606078.556095.jpg

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
That's just the other web pages that Safari is synced with. Just scroll up to get rid of it.

Edit: these are 3 tabs that are open on my MBP that's synced with safari on all my devices

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409606494.669492.jpg

Sent from my Death Note powered by iOS

JDabney

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
That's just the other web pages that Safari is synced with. Just scroll up to get rid of it.

Edit: these are 3 tabs that are open on my MBP that's synced with safari on all my devices

View attachment 63793

The weird thing is that I don't have any other apple devices. Just my iphone. I also tried scroll up to get rid if it, but it's still there. Anyway to close that session?

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
The weird thing is that I don't have any other apple devices. Just my iphone. I also tried scroll up to get rid if it, but it's still there. Anyway to close that session?

Go to settings > iCloud and turn off Safari sync. That should fix that for ya.

JDabney

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
Go to settings > iCloud and turn off Safari sync. That should fix that for ya.

Is there a way I can close that active session without turning off iCloud Safari sync? The only reason I ask is because if I turn off iCloud Safari sync I will lose all my other bookmarks in the process.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way I can close that active session without turning off iCloud Safari sync? The only reason I ask is because if I turn off iCloud Safari sync I will lose all my other bookmarks in the process.
Try going to Settings>Safari>Scroll down to Advanced>Website Data> Scroll down and find the site you want to delete and delete it. It may be listed in more than one place. Go through it on once, then back out to "Website Data, then back to the list and go through the list again.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711