If I Restore my iPhone 5S as New, How do I Get my Data Back?
I back up to iCloud.
If I restore as new, I know I'll have to download each app from the App Store & then set up all of my settings from scratch.
But how do I get back all of my items in Reminders, Contacts, Calendar, Numbers etc?
Do I turn on iCloud syncing for each app separately?
I looked in the How To Guides but couldn't find it.
I should know this but I don't.
- 07-20-2014, 12:07 PM #2
Re: If I Restore my iPhone 5S as New, How do I Get my Data Back?
I always restore as new and just add my iCloud and Gmail accounts which hold all my contacts, calendars ect. If you had contacts, reminders, calendars and everything synced to your iCloud then all you need to do is log Into your iCloud account and it will restore all your info. Just make sure your iCloud is up to date before you restore.
Sent from my Death Note
- 08-26-2014, 02:07 AM #4
- By fstlnefrdy78 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-20-2014, 01:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2014, 10:50 AM
- By thetntbox in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-20-2014, 10:14 AM
- By wmurd118 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2014, 09:04 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2014, 04:10 AM