App Store stuck on category

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
My App Store app has been stuck on the wrong category for the past two days. When I open it is on the productivity category with no way to return to the default featured category. I have closed the app, rebooted, signed out and in with no luck. Any suggestions? ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1401044090.027443.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Just tried on my iPhone to check and it's working fine, "category" is display at the left top side of the screen near "productivity" if you are on the latest ios version try hard resetting the phone (hold down power off/on and home button at the same time until the phone turn off and come back on with apple logo, then you let go both buttons) and see if it helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I've tried that several times. All the normal "fixes" don't work. Very strange. Only thing I haven't tried is to restore as new.

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
It didn't work. The App Store doesn't even attempt to connect to the featured page.

Thank you for trying though.

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Restored as new and the problem still exists. Just restored from backup to get my stuff back since it failed.

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Finally figured hot a fix. I deleted my history and cookies in safari then quit the App Store app. It worked fine after that.

It's strange since the App Store was stuck even after restoring as new.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll