iOS 7.1.1 Available now

moloes

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
That's new to me. Never had to enter my pass code before updating in the past.

Sent from my iPhone 5 32Gb White

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Updated my 5s. Touch ID has always worked pretty reliably for me but sometimes it was quick and sometimes it was slow. With this update, it seems faster to let me in.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Only delay I would have is if I just cut the screen on and started typing, sometimes it wouldn't pick up the first couple of letters. I don't know if this will fix that or if that's normal.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
So what's with the update leaving bluetooth on? Every update in iOS 7 has left my bluetooth on. I keep it turned off. Please tell me it's not that iBeacon thingy.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
So what's with the update leaving bluetooth on? Every update in iOS 7 has left my bluetooth on. I keep it turned off. Please tell me it's not that iBeacon thingy.

Sent from from my iPhone 5

I noticed it seems Apple wants Bluetooth enabled but you just turn it off

It's a newbie thing in my opinion

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
The update went smooth on my 4S. I hate the way every iOS update I've done not counting 7.0 as it was already on my phone switches Bluetooth on.

Isn't having Bluetooth on supposed to help with Location Reporting, or is that just Mobile Data & Wi-Fi?

The Bluetooth on thing reminds me of when I was using a Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 back in 2011, & every time I installed a Custom ROM Mobile Data would be switched on.

Roland

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
hi just wanna ask if i can still use the i phone i purchased on ebay..i gives me an Activation code...

I can't see why you wouldn't be able to use the iPhone you purchased on eBay, unless the iPhone you purchased on eBay is one of those Chinese copies that run Android.

Roland

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR