Any Lag On iOS 7.1.?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Do you find any lag or slow down at all on IOS 7.1? I happen to find it much snappier since I did a restore and clean install of the OS.

zidan25

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I notice lags. Whenever I change orientation from portrait to landscape and v.v. while I am typing on my fb app with the keyboard on.
I don't know but before my update there's no noticeable lags or whatsoever.

Btw, I'm using ipad air.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
None here I think I have only had one app crash since too I was having them a few times a day just to close to the home screen. Loving it so far

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

RC28

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I notice a lag on my lockscreen when I pause the audio app. It takes a longer to stop playing than it used to.

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
iPhone 5 here and I have all the eye candy on and I it feels fine, possibly even faster than pre .1.

Sent from a nice white and silver device using Tapatalk

Apr 3, 2014
Visit site
I seem to only experience lags on screen rotation and somehow it lags really badly on Twitter that at some point it crashes and re-starts the app... I think it's more to the app but the new update doesn't fix it either.

darkpurple92

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Sometimes but only when i type ( i reset everything yet still lags) and in whatsapp and iMessage :( Plus FB is lagging like hell and barely loading Oo But overall it is better since ios 7.1

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Furt

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Only when I'm trying to turn the phone on and get to a certain app. there's a half second lag from when the phone turns on to when I can actually do something. even when hitting the home button. if I hit it within that half second to 1 second period. Nothing happens.